Receive a Gmail every time Gary Vaynerchuk post a new blog
Other popular Gary Vaynerchuk Blogs workflows and automations
- Post a tweet of all new Gary Vaynerchuk blogs
- Receive all Gary Vaynerchuk blogs via SMS
- Add blogs from Gary Vaynerchuk to your iOS reading list
- Get a weekly email digest of all Gary Vaynerchuk blogs
- Save new blogs from Gary Vaynerchuk to Pocket
Useful Gary Vaynerchuk Blogs and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New blog post from Gary VaynerchukThis trigger fires whenever there is a new blog post from Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together