Receive a phone call when your oven is preheated
Other popular GE Appliances Cooking workflows and automations
- Make sure your oven is off after 11pm
- Cook like The Rock
- Flash your Philips Hue lights when your oven is done cooking
- Track how often you use your oven
- Ask Alexa to turn off your GE oven
- Turn off your oven with Alexa
- Turn off oven
- Flash your Phillips Hue lights when your oven turns on
Useful GE Appliances Cooking and Pushover integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis Trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Oven turned offThis Trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Preheat temperature achievedThis Trigger fires every time your oven is preheated.
- Oven timer doneThis Trigger fires every time your oven timer reaches zero.
- Cooking timer doneThis Trigger fires every time your oven turns off after the cooking timer reaches zero.
- History of when the timer went offThis query returns a recent list of when your oven timer reached zero.
- History of oven offsThis query returns a list of when your oven was turned off.
- History of cooking timer doneThis query returns a list of when your oven turns off after the cooking timer reaches zero.
- History of Preheat temperature achievedThis query returns a list of when your oven was preheated.
Actions (Then that)
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Turn off ovenThis Action will turn off your oven.
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
- Set oven to sabbath modeThis Action will set the sabbath mode for your oven.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together