Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Gogogate integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already opened, the door will remain opened. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Close doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together