Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Google Docs integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of documents addedThis query returns a list of when new documents were added to a Google Drive folder.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together