Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Harmony integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Start activityThis Action will start the Harmony Home activity you specify.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- End activityThis Action will end the Harmony Home activity you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together