Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together