Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together