Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and iOS Photos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together