Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and iotics integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- When a Switch is Turned OnThis trigger fires when the switch selected by the user is turned on
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- When a Switch is Turned OffThis trigger fires when the switch selected by the user is turned off
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all devicesThis action will turn on all the iotics device linked to your account
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn off all devicesThis action will turn off all iotics devices
- Turn on a particular deviceThis action will turn on the selected iotics device
- Turn off a particular deviceThis action will turn off the selected iotics device
- Turn on a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the iotics device and the particular switch of it to be turned on
- Turn off a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the particular switch to be turned off
- Level control for particular fanThis action will help to control the fan level
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together