Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and LIFX integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together