Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Livy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Livy Protect alarm deactivationThis trigger fires when you turn off the alarm in the Livy App.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Livy Protect alarm activationThis trigger fires when you turn on the alarm in the Livy App.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Livy Protect alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your Livy Protect device reports a fire or motion alarm.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- See if my devices are in alarm stateThis query returns an alarm map: which devices are in alarm state and which are not
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together