Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Lutron Caséta and RA2 Select integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set light levelThis Action will set a Lutron dimmer or switch to the level you specify.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Set shade positionThis Action will set a Lutron shade to the position you specify.
- Activate sceneThis Action will adjust multiple lights and shades together by activating a scene created in the Lutron app.
- Set shade tiltThis Action allows shades to be set to the desired tilt.
- Set fan speedThis Action allows a fan to be set to the desired speed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together