Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and myBackups.guru integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- A backup of a specific site was startedThis trigger fires when a new backup of a site has started.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- A backup of any site was startedThis trigger fires when a new backup of a any site has started.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together