Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Nexx integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a garage door is opened.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Door closedThis trigger fires when the garage door is closed.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Alarm armedThis trigger fires when alarm is armed.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Alarm disarmedThis trigger will fires when alarm is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the garage door.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Close doorThis action will close the garage door.
- Arm alarmThis action will arm your alarm.
- Arm stayThis action will arm your alarm in stay mode.
- Arm awayThis action will arm your alarm in away mode.
- Arm nightThis action will arm your alarm in night mode.
- Disarm alarmThis action will disarm your alarm.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together