If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Nice integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Door is openThis trigger fires when the door is fully or partially open.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires when the door is fully closed.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the door you specify. If the door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Close doorThis action will close the door you specify. If the door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together