If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
- History of door opens, closes or movesThis query returns a list of when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of when the smoke or CO alarm triggeredThis query returns a list of when an alarm sounds.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together