If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Owl Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects motion.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Smoke detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects smoke.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Carbon Monoxide detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects Carbon Monoxide(CO).
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Sound detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects sounds
- BatteryThis query returns your Owl device battery.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- HumidityThis query returns humidity information from your Owl deivce.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- TemperatureThis query returns your Owl device temperature.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together