Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and PagerDuty integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together