Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Pinboard integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Any new public bookmarkThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New public bookmark taggedThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark with a single tag you specify. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Add a public bookmarkThis Action will add a public bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Add a private bookmarkThis Action will add a private bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Add read later bookmarkThis Action will add a new bookmark to your Pinboard account to read later.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together