Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Sea Breeze Plus Dehumidifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis ACTION will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Select the Humidity setpointThis ACTION sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the dehumidifier to the designated operating mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together