Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together