If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Switchur App integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- An automation is checkedThis trigger fires when an automation is evaluated.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Update a Switchboard SwitchUse this action to turn on, turn off, or toggle a Switchboard Switch.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Update a Switchboard CounterUse this action to set, increment, or decrement a Switchboard Counter.
- Update a Switchboard KeywordUse this action to assign a word or short sentence to a Switchboard Keyword.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together