Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of temperature rises above thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together