Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Vactidy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Robot StatusThis query returns the current status of your robot.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- Robot OnlineThis query returns the online status of your robot.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot
- Mode start robotThis action will mode start your robot
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together