Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and VeeZy Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven is startedThis trigger fires every time the oven starts running
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Oven is finishedThis trigger fires every time the oven stops cooking
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the oven door opens
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the oven door closes
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together