Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and WeMo Slow Cooker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Adjust cooking modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Set cook timer and modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off) for a selected time period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together