At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together