Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together