If door alarm is triggered, set my Hue lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Refrigerator workflows and automations
- If the fridge door is opened then turn on your lights
- If door alarm triggers, blink my lights
- Turn off Sabbath mode with Alexa
- Use Alexa to set your GE fridge to Sabbath mode
- Turn on Sabbath mode with Alexa
- Track your refrigerator usage in Google Drive
- If a power outage is likely, then set the fridge colder to help preserve food
- Set GE Refrigerator to Sabbath Mode for Shabbos and YT
Useful GE Appliances Refrigerator and Pushover integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Refrigerator door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator door is opened.
- Freezer door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator freezer door is opened.
- Any door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator or freezer doors are open.
- Open door alarmThis Trigger fires after any door is left open for 18 minutes.
Actions (Then that)
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Change temperature setpointsThis Action will change the temperature set points on your refrigerator.
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
- Set refrigerator to sabbath modeThis Action will set the sabbath mode for your GE Refrigerator.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together