If door alarm is triggered, set my Hue lights to red
Popular GE Appliances Refrigerator and Philips Hue workflows and automations
Useful GE Appliances Refrigerator and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Refrigerator door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator door is opened.
- Freezer door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator freezer door is opened.
- Any door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator or freezer doors are open.
- Open door alarmThis Trigger fires after any door is left open for 18 minutes.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Change temperature setpointsThis Action will change the temperature set points on your refrigerator.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Set refrigerator to sabbath modeThis Action will set the sabbath mode for your GE Refrigerator.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together