Get a notification when your Genius Hub gets a room to the right temperature
Other popular Genius Hub workflows and automations
- Automatically turn your Genius Hub-controlled lights on at sunset
- Switch on your Genius Hub heating when you get close to home
- Get a notification when Genius Hub detects an occupancy
- Turn Genius Hub Underfloor Off w/ Google Calendar
- Have Genius Hub automatically adjust your heat when Google Calendar shows a scheduled vacation
- Tell Alexa to turn up your heat via Genius Hub
Useful Genius Hub and GO by Raylogic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zone temperature exceeds a thresholdThis trigger fires every time the zone temperature exceeds a threshold. Only zones which display a measured temperature on the app can be selected.
- Zone temperature falls below a thresholdThis trigger fires every time the zone temperature drops below a threshold. Only zones which display a measured temperature on the app can be selected.
- Zone is being occupiedThis trigger fires every time occupancy is detected in a zone. Only zones with a Room Sensor assigned can be selected.
- Zone is being heatedThe Trigger fires every time the zone heating turns on.
- An assigned device has a low batteryThis trigger fires every time an assigned device on your system gets a low battery.
- History of the zone temperature falling below a thresholdThis query returns a recent list of when the zone temperature fell below a certain threshold. Only zones that display a measured temperature on the app can be selected. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Zone being occupiedThis query returns a list of when occupancy was detected in a zone. Only zones with a Room Sensor assigned can be selected.
- History of when a device has a low batteryThis query returns a list of when an assigned device on your system had a low battery.
Actions (Then that)
- Recall sceneThis action will recall a scene in Raylogic GO
- Override a 'radiator' zoneOverride a zone's temperature for a given duration.
- Turn on/off devicesThis action will turn on or off a selected device.
- Override an 'on / off' zoneOverride a zone to 'on' or 'off' for a given duration.
- Dimmer controlThis action will allow you to set dimmable lights to a specific percentage
- Override a 'hot water' zoneOverride a zone's temperature for a given duration.
- Fan controlThis action will allow fan speed control of selected fans
- Override a 'underfloor' zoneOverride a zone's temperature for a given duration.
- Curtain / Blind controlsThis action will enable opening/closing, raising/lowering of blinds & curtains
- HVAC controlThis action will allow control of selected Air conditioning / Thermostat devices
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together