Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together