Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door closedThis trigger fires when a door is closed.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a door is opened.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Light turned onThis trigger fires when a light is turned on.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Light turned offThis trigger fires when a light is turned off
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of Door closedThis query returns a list of times when a door was closed.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of Door openingsThis query returns a list of events when a door was opened.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
- History of lights turned onThis query returns a list of instances when a light was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together