Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off a deviceThis action will turn on or off a device
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Lock/Unlock doorThis action will lock or unlock a door
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Ring a doorbellMake a doorbell ring
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together