Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Switched onThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned on.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Switched offThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned off.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Long pressThis trigger fires every time your WeMo Dimmer is turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of switched offThis query returns a list of when your Dimmer was turned off.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of long pressThis query returns a list of when your WeMo Dimmer was turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together