It's getting darker...
Other popular Gideon Smart Home workflows and automations
- Yo there's news from IFTTT
- It's getting cold in here, let Gideon turn on the heating!
- It's time to...
- It's getting hot in here...
- They're talking about you!
Useful Gideon Smart Home and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- Scenario launchedThis trigger fires when a scenario is trigged by Gideon Smart Home app.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- History of door sensor closedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was closed.
- Historical scenarios launchedThis query returns a list of when a scenario was launched by your Gideon Smart Home app.
- History of door sensor openedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Launch ScenarioThis action will launch a Scenario through Gideon Smart Home app.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together