If tomorrow's forecast calls for rain, get an email
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Send an email (or text) to someone when you leave work
- Get call details to email
- Tell Alexa to email you your shopping list
- New Contact added to iPhone email with details are sent to Gmail in an email to add to Google Contac
- #Text your friend or family member when you're approaching their #location. (iOS)
- Send a Gmail when there is a new shared file link in Dropbox
- If any new iOS reminder is created, create a Wunderlist todo. (Works with Siri)
- Send longreads from Pocket to Kindle
Useful Gmail and Greip - Fraud Prevention integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New CouponThis trigger fires when a new coupon is created in your Greip Affiliate account.
- New Host WhitelistedThis trigger fires when a new host has been added to your whitelisted hosts allowed to use your Greip API Key.
- Password ChangedThis trigger fires when your account password changed.
- Subscription ExpiryThis trigger fires when your account subscription is about to expire.
- Proxy Connection DetectedThis trigger fires when a Proxy Connection detected by Greip.
- Spam Email DetectedThis trigger fires when a spam email address is detected by Greip.
- Spam Phone Number DetectedThis trigger fires when a new phone number marked as SPAM by Greip.
- Profanity DetectedThis trigger fires when Greip detects profanity in a specific text.
- Fraudulent Payment DetectedThis trigger fires when a new Fraudulent payment detected by Greip.
- IP LookupThis query returns a complete information about a specific IP Address.
- Profanity DetectionThis query returns the result of detecting profanity in a specific text.
- BIN LookupThis query returns the full information related to a Bank Identification Number.
- Email ValidationThis query returns the validation results of an email address.
- ASN LookupThis query returns the lookup results of a specific AS Number.
- Phone ValidationThis query returns the validation results of a phone number.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together