Popular Gmail and iOS Photos workflows and automations
- Upload new photos in iPhone to Google+ photos
- Send screenshots to yourself and a group via Gmail
- Send photos to Walmart for Printing
- When a photo is taken in the area, send an email
- email photo
- Email yourself any photos you add to a specific album
- Send selfies to your Gmail
- If any new photo taken, then send an email
- Auto upload iPhone photos to Picasa
Useful Gmail and iOS Photos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
Gmail and iOS Photos resources
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?