Automatically receive AI-generated blog titles and content when you add a note to your Note Widget
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Send longreads from Pocket to Kindle
- Email yourself the new item you add on your Alexa To Do List.
- Send an email (or text) to someone when you leave work
- #Text your friend or family member when you're approaching their #location. (iOS)
- Send iOS Reminders to Wunderlist
- Send a copy of an SMS sent to an email account
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- Send a Gmail when there is a new shared file link in Dropbox
Useful Gmail and Mitsubishi Electric kumo cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature too highThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature above a specific threshold.
- Temperature too lowThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature below a specified threshold.
- Zone turned onThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns on.
- Zone turned offThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns off.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone changes mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a Mitsubishi Electric zone and optionally change the mode.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Lower temperatureThis action will lower the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Raise temperatureThis action will raise the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together