Email yourself the new item you add on your Alexa To Do List.
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Forward all SMS messages to my GMail account, for when I don;t have the cell phone handy
- Send or receive a random Wikipedia article every day with Gmail
- Email yourself your Alexa Shopping List every time you add a new item.
- Send Amazon Echo ToDos to OmniFocus
- Tell Amazon Alexa to trigger an emergency email blast
- Instagram videos to YouTube
- Send an email (or text) to someone when you leave work
- Receive a Gmail message when a device joins your OnHub network
Useful Gmail and Tailwind integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together