Popular GO and Ring workflows and automations
Useful GO and Ring integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- New Ring DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody rings your Ring Doorbell.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given doorbell.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of Ring DetectionsThis query returns a list of every time somebody rings your Ring Doorbell.
- History of battery is lowThis query returns a list of when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- History of Motion DetectionsThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given doorbell.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
GO and Ring resources
iRobot holiday magic
Just bought a Roomba® or robot vacuum? This blog is for you. Find out how to automate and integrate your robot vacuum in new and powerful ways. iRobot Roomba is the easiest, best way to clean your floors (since you don’t actually have...
Now that's a bright idea — fun and functional smart lighting
With millions of potential color and brightness combinations, smart lighting is both highly functional and immensely fun! We've rounded up our favorite IFTTT-compatible smart lights to help you get started.
Make your home scary smart
Use these simple automations and internet-connected devices to make your smart home scary this Halloween. Use a color smart light on your porch to add a spooky ambiance to your entrance or create a thunder and lighting effect with a...
How to run Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook Lead Ads now integrate with IFTTT. Click to learn how to run Facebook Lead Ads with IFTTT!
Pros and Cons of Using a Ring Camera
Ring is one of the best security systems. Click to learn the Pros and Cons of Using a Ring Camera.
6 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!