Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Add Mailchimp Subscribers to Contacts
- If new contact added, then send an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save group contacts to a note in Evernote
- Save contacts added to a Google Contacts group as a subscriber to a list in MailChimp
- Back up your contacts in OneDrive
- Add new Pipedrive contacts to Google Contacts
- Create Google Contacts from new SurveyMonkey survey responses
- Save your all new contacts in a text file at Dropbox.
Useful Google Contacts and Phone Call (US only) integrations
Triggers (If this)
Google Contacts and Phone Call (US only) resources
How Much is Pipedrive? What You Need to Know
You need a CRM for your business. Click to learn how much is Pipedrive!
Calendly vs Acuity: Which is Best for a Small Team?
Looking for a scheduling software for your small team? IFTTT is here to compare Calendly vs Acuity.
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.
What is CRM Software? Boosting Business Success with Customer Relationship Management
What is CRM Software? Boosting Business Success with Customer Relationship Management - Click to learn more!
How To Export Google Contacts To Google Sheets Automatically
Need to export your Google Contacts to Google Sheets? Learn how to set up an automatic integration in minutes with IFTTT.