Add New Google Contacts to Mail Chimp Newsletter
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Get an email when Google Contacts publishes a new trigger or action
- Add Contacts to Google Sheets
- Validate an email address in TuxMailer when a new contact is added in GoogleContacts.
- Auto-add contacts from SMS
- Validate Mailchimp new subscriber before sending to Google Contacts.
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- When a new contact is added to a group in Google Contacts, create a deal in Pipedrive
- Send an email to your Gmail with the details when you add a new contact
Useful Google Contacts and VeeZy Washing Machine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle starts
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle finishes
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine door closes
- Cycle is pausedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle pauses
- Door OpenedThis trigger fires WM Door Opened
Actions (Then that)
- Pause programThis action will pause the washing machine program
- Create new contactThis Action will create a new contact in Google Contacts.
- Set programThis action will set the washing machine program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Resume programThis action will resume the washing machine program
- Start programThis action will start the pre-selected program on your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together