Record class attendance- automatically with Littlebits to Google Drive.
Popular Google Docs and littleBits workflows and automations
Useful Google Docs and littleBits integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit receives an input signal from another littleBits module.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- Turned OffThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit's input goes from high to low.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together