When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new Applet
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- Create Google Tasks for new Google Forms responses
- Add tasks from Google Tasks to your To-Do List on Notion
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Get a weekly digest recapping every task you completed in Google Tasks each week
Useful Google Tasks and Lightform Cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together