Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Send a text message to someone (or yourself) whenever you or someone completes a Google Task.
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- Add new ClickUp tasks as Google Tasks items
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Add tasks from Google Tasks to your To-Do List on Notion
Useful Google Tasks and MagicHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together