Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new Applet
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Create task from new event
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new trigger or action
- Sync to do with Google Tasks and Alexa
- Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
Useful Google Tasks and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together