Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create task from new event
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Send a text message to someone (or yourself) whenever you or someone completes a Google Task.
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
- If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
- Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
Useful Google Tasks and Wink: Porkfolio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Money addedThis Trigger fires every time you add money to your Porkfolio.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Balance rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your Porkfolio's balance rises above an amount you specify.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of balance rises aboveThis query returns a list of when your Porkfolio's balance rises above an amount you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together