If Desk Light turned on, then set color of your lights
Other popular Govee Home workflows and automations
- If prayer time, then set color of your lights
- Govee motion sensors IRSAP NOW heating
- Turn on my Govee lights when I get home, unless it's sunny outside
- If turned on, then turn device on or off
- HYHSGSA6 - If a leak is detected, close the valve
- Turn on Govee light before Maghrib
- Turn on Light When Motion Is Detected
- If Garage Door opens, turn on Thing 1
Useful Govee Home and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Pingserver health check ping
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together