If turned on, then turn device on or off
Other popular Govee Home workflows and automations
- Turn on Govee light before Maghrib
- If any water is detected, then activate smart valve:close
- Turn on Light When Motion Is Detected
- If Garage Door opens, turn on Thing 1
- If Bedroom turned on, then turn device on or off
- Govee light change color at prayer time
- Govee Water Detection Device Alerts and Closes Main Water Valve
- If prayer time, then set color of your lights
Useful Govee Home and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
Actions (Then that)
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together